style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We changed from pre payment to Direct Debit on 17th January today got my first gas bill for £82.01

We haven't used the radiators as much as we did when we was on pre payment and that was costing us £50 - 60 a month average

Dont understand how we got a bill for £82.01 and i submitted a meter reading online around 17th, 18th Feb.

They have obviously an accurate reading as the woman i emailed today funnily enough emailed me the numbers she had received via my account (submit a meter reading)

Whole point of me changing was to save money as pre payment is supposed to be slightly dearer.

At the moment i am not convinced

I dread my electric bill coming through

Hi

Wondering if someone could help me out Just before christmas we phoned EDF to get rid of the pre payment meters we was on as they was costing a fortune, so we phoned one of there agents about paying by direct debit instead, He said yes no problem we can get them changed for you and we can put you on the Blue Price Promise 2014 Fixed, so we said ok great where there was a saving of £161 a year.

So we changed our meters on the 17th January 2013 all was good until we got our bills yesterday

£92 for the Electric and £81 for the Gas we thought hang on a minute there is no saving here its costing us more, so today got the phone to EDF they said that there was no record of us speaking to another agent when we changed over the meters therefore we was put on the standard tariff

I asked them to ammend this months payment plan to the blue price plan as i am not paying £174 for 2 bills at EDF's fault.

What can i do here ?

Also took me 5 weeks to sort our accounts out online as there engineers didnt do the job properly.

Also we lost our 12% discount per month as there was no direct debit set up this was because the account wasnt set up in time