Landlord and his partner had come round at 10.30am.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I got home from work tonight and my husband informed me the Landlord and his partner had come round at 10.30am. I am not happy about this as he didnt call either of us to give any Notice.

The last time he called me around Christmas time and said he wanted to see the flat as he hadnt seen it since we moved in. I said that was fine but asked him to give us at least 24 hours Notice of when he was coming.

My husband had just come off nights. He said he wanted some chairs which were here. My husband didnt invite them in and went to get the chairs. The Landlord just walked in uninvited after my husband said he was very tired after just finishing work.

The Landlord just walked in without being asked and said he wanted to look round the flat.

He said he was happy with it. I dont know what he thought we were doing, painting the walls black or something!

If this happens again i will be furious as they cant just turn up unnannounced. I could have been in the bath. He asked my husband where i was which was the first thing he said.

I dont see it is any of his business where i am as long as we are paying the rent. As it happens i was at work. Really not happy about this especially as i had asked him before when he had called me to give us some notice even 24 hours.

Hi Aicha,

I have started a new thread for you.

Regards,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

He may have just been making polite conversation in asking where you were and nothing siister in that, yes it was late to call and he should have told you but if its not a regualr thing does it matter too much, if you had been in the bath you wouldnt have a) aswered the door or b) if hubby let them in he would have told them not to go in the bathroom, i honestly dont think it is worth getting too upset over at the moment, he may be a new landlord and not really know what he should or shouldnt be doing

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.