eviction anyone else been through it?...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am being evicted from my flat with my husband and our child. the past two months have been a rollercoaster of emotion for us and I'm not sure how im going to cope,but life goes on and I'm doing the best I can.

I havent got the eviction notice yet but recived papers from te courts yesterday-which I think is a defence form and a few other forms just explaining the landlords details and somthing about a possesion order.

We are both working, we have low wages but we have always got by, now we cant afford to move out, we spoke to our local council, where we had an appoinment with a housing opitions officer who put us on a deposit scheme, where you can apply for properties with no deposit/rent in advance, but all these properties are atleast 10 miles from our area. When I asked her if she had anything closer she said no and that I was being unreasonable by not showing intrest, I told her I had difficulty to be interested in an area which is 10 miles away from my sons school my and my husbands work and also my university, we have no transport etc

I just really want to hear from anyone who is going/has been through the same?

thanks