Sick vs CAI Finance / Moon Beever / Lloyds TSB Overdraft***Settled by Consent***

sick.as.a.chip
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The default date was December 2008. I assume that it would mean they must have issued a default notice?

not necessarily re a loan, as mentioned. when did they first ask for the full amount of the loan back?

ps, a reminder, do note the Mitchell case andy and ganymede refer to re relief from sanctions.

Nothing glaringly invalid standing out to me Sick:roll:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

You will have to rely on any other arguments presented within your defence.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

You will have to rely on any other arguments presented within your defence.

Andy this never got this far. It was a default ccj which I applied to have set aside. Then noticed they had claimed it was an overdraft when it was a personal loan. They agreed to the set aside and now we are here!

And they have resubmitted amended particulars and corrected that point so now you must consider the new particulars and either accept or refute the claim or even try to come to a settlement pre hearing?

Regards

Andy

They have written to me today offering a settlement of £2500 if paid within 28 days. I can't do that if I had the money I'd not be in this mess in the 1st place!

Can I counter offer? Or is it worth taking my chances at court in the slim hope the judge will throw out the case because of there failure to meet deadlines!

God I'm so confused!!!

Of course you could counter offer Sick perhaps suggest an affordable monthly amount by way of a Consent or Tomlin Order with the proviso that the claim is stayed.

Thank you all. Just to update. I've offered them a revised settlement quite a bit lower than what they offered me. With the proviso as Andy suggested that the case stays set aside. Just waiting for an order from them to sign and send to the court and that should be the end of it.

Thank you all for your help!

Excellent Sick update your post once signed and sealed and I will amend your thread title to reflect the outcome.

Regards

Andy

Crime ?

If its set a side it does not need to state it will remain that way...they would have to make application should any breach of the consent happen.

Andy

• 1 month later...

Well done sick...thread title amended.

Regards

Andy

agreement!

I had a quick look- May have missed it so double double check- but contrary to the Consumer (Credit Agreement) Regulations 1983 regulation 2 and schedule 2, paragraph 3, the document did not contain a statement in the prescribed form setting out the debtors’ right to cancel the agreement.

Probably de minimis but all helps if I am right.....