Fasthosts

elusiven
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I have signed up for many hostings online before, and I never signed any agreements to them in my life.

I've signed up for fasthosts.co.uk few months ago, for 4.19 pounds, I have paid the 2 payments, which is 2 months. And then I did not pay the third one, so they suspended and then terminated my account, so since it was terminated I though that it's deleted and I don't have to do anything further. That's how it usually works in web hosting companies, but no, with fasthosts apparently I've signed an agreement, but I did not recieve one, and I did not signed anything physically. Now they put some weird charges and put case to CCI, debt agency. fees are now 120 pounds !!! I recently turned 18, and i don't work. and I wasnt even aware that this is a year contract !! I have no money or what so ever to pay. I don't know what to do, this is just too big for me. Also i cannot login with my original email adress to contact them because whenever I reset my password, put new one and try to login it says that account details are invalid even tho im providing good ones. I sent email to them, asking what is this all about, but they sent me automated response saying that I did not sent it from the account's email adress? But all their messages are sent to that email... Makes no sense! Please anyone could help me, im a full time student, i cant work, and got no money this is non sense :/

Edited by elusiven