Northern Debt Recovery - Help with fees added on and general correspondence

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi liam. Can you host that on another site and link it? Or convert it to a pdf? It's too small to read.

Crappleton Massey are a solicitor for hire. They have no standing and pretty much say anything they get paid for.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi liam. Can you host that on another site and link it? Or convert it to a pdf? It's too small to read.

Crappleton Massey are a solicitor for hire. They have no standing and pretty much say anything they get paid for.

not really sure how to do that, can send it in an email if you can message me your email address

Take your image, and upload it to photobucket or http://imgur.com/

Then post the link here.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Edit out the account number

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc. barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all figures and dates. {DO NOT USE A BIRO OR PEN OR USE SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS]

DO NOT USE ANY PDF EDITOR TO BLANK STUFF, THAT CAN BE REMOVED

DO IT IN PAINT.EXE or any photo editing program

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites [http://docupub.com/pdfconvert/]

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

try and logically name your file so people know what it is.

i'e Default notice dd-mm-yyyy

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

have just received this email

We are writing to give you formal notice that Easy Finance Club has legally engaged Marshall Hoares Bailiffs to recover the above debt. This means that Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited will now handle all recovery.

Our records show that you have failed to make payments / not come to an acceptable payment arrangement/ not responded to correspondences / when agents have visited your addresses you have not answered.

We intend to pursue you fully for all outstanding sums including any fees we incur collecting this debt. Payment of 1025 must be received in full no later than 13:00 SEVEN da ys from 24/01/2013

TAKE NOTICE: You should accept this letter as formal notification that unless payment is received within 7 days then your account will be considered for the following:

Consequences of inaction:

1. Court Judgement legal action will be automatically started in the County Court for recovery of the full amount outstanding. Any such proceedings will include additional claims for legal costs and interest which will increase the amount you will be required to pay.

2. Warrant of execution will be applied for to enable us to seize goods at your addresses and or an attachment of your earnings.

3. Register of Judgements the judgement will be entered in a public register, the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines Credit Reference Agencies, who will supply them to credit grantors and others seeking information on you financial reputation. This will make it very difficu lt for you to get credit.

4. Credit reference Easy Finance Club have already advised the Credit Reference Agencies of your Default. This may seriously affect your ability to obtain credit in the future. Once the balance is paid in full, only then will the default be shown as "Default Satisfied".

Yours Faithfully

Marshall Hoares

Bailiffs & Enforcement Agents

t: 0843 381 1111

They have formally engaged. In english this means they have told NDR ( who are the same company) to harass you for the debt. They love to use misleading wording, which is a violation of OFT guidance on debt collection.

You must also get that letter in a FULL complaint to the OFT as it breaks pretty much every rule in the book.

I received this email earlier from Elizabeth Membe at the OFT

Thank you for your email.

I would like to set up a time to call you to get some further information with a view to possibly arranging to draft a witness statement.

Would you be able to provide a telephone number which I would be able to call you on some time in the next two weeks?

Kind regards

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Membe| Debt Collection Team| Corporate Services | Office of Fair Trading

Fleetbank House | 2-6 Salisbury Square | London EC4Y 8JX | T: 0 20 7211 8991 | elizabeth.membe@oft.gsi.gov.uk

I shall forward her a copy of Marshall Hoares email

I have just received a voicemail form ndr stating that my file is about to be passed to solicitors to apply for a CCJ and to apply for a warrant to seize goods and for an attachment of earnings to take money direct from my employer

all garbage

can you scan up that letter you typed out

THEY ARE NOT REGISTERED BAILIFFS!!

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc. barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all figures and dates. {DO NOT USE A BIRO OR PEN OR USE SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS]

DO NOT USE ANY PDF EDITOR TO BLANK STUFF, THAT CAN BE REMOVED

DO IT IN PAINT.EXE or any photo editing program

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites [http://docupub.com/pdfconvert/]

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

try and logically name your file so people know what it is.

i'e Default notice dd-mm-yyyy

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no sri the one about the hoares claiming to be bailiffs.

post 83 the bit at the bottom

you know ofcourse they ARE NOT bailiffa and are not registered bailiffs at all...

dx

and they

Sadly thats one of their standard threat letters. You need to get that to the oft. As you onow, they are very interested in this company and have even asked if they can call you to discuss it in detail.

The oft never do this unless they are planning on taking action on the company.

from elsewhere:

Marshall Hoares Baililffs are not at 1a Sheffield Road, Tunbridge Wells if anyone is sending post there.

I work next door and 1a is an empty lock up garage and has been empty for some 2-3 years now.

It is owned by a man called MC and his nasty waste of space son is (apparently) one of the directors of Marshall Hoares Bailiffs and is not above thumping people to get money.

Apparently they are not even registered as bailiffs and are not entitled to call themselves bailiffs,

they have been struck off for using violence towards people (hardly surprising ).

as for that letter / email

get it to the OFT pronto.

the bits that are REALLY unlawful are:

Warrant of execution will be applied for to enable us to seize goods at your addresses and or an attachment of your earnings. - no it would COURT bailiff & ONLY if you fail to pay the CCJ - IF they EVER get one!!

dx

and they

Hi guys just a quick update for you.

I sent the compaint to NDR last tuesday via recorded delivery however it still states that it is being processed through their network. I have re sent it today via next day guaranteed delivery so it should arrive before 1pm.

Am still receiving generic texts/voicemails from Marshall Hoares threatening home visits.

With regards to Elizabeth Membe at the OFT she has my number and I will update this forum as and when I receive her call

Make sure you keep Ms Member up to date with every single text/voicemail that comes in. Can i ask if you sent them a telephone harassment letter? If you did, then make sure Ms Member knows about that and NDR etc are still ignoring your legal instruction. You also must get a complaint in with OFCOM if they ignored the letter.

I have just received email from FOS what would happen next. Any idea ?

Your complaint

Thank you for your correspondence received safely on 25 January 2013.

We are dealing with a very high number of enquiries at the moment I am sorry this means we cannot reply immediately. You should hear from us in around eight weeks.

If you need to contact us in the meantime, please use your reference, ********.

Yours sincerely

Operations Support Administrator

I have just received 4 variations of the email below, each stating different amounts owed.

They are yet to reply to my letter which was received by them yesterday morning

I am due to speak with Elizabeth Membe tomorrow at 13:30 to have a quick chat with a view to setting up a time to take a witness statement

This is a reminder that you committed to pay back your Easy Finance Club*** debt.

This debt is now very overdue. We have allowed you to extend the loan as a goodwill gesture.

As part of settling this debt you are committed to paying GBP 1025 by 01.02.2013.

In accordance with the Standard Terms and Conditions you agreed to, we will be automatically taking payment tomorrow as agreed to therein. Please ensure the amount of GBP 1025 is available by midnight tonight.

IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HONOUR THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PAYMENT.

If there are insufficient funds in the account and/or the payment fails, your file may be fast tracked to Door Recovery Agents and failed payment fees of GBP10 per transaction applied.

If payment continues to be non-f orthcoming, then the file will be passed to our Solicitors for review. This may lead to a County Court claim (or Sheriff Court claim if you are in Scotland) against you.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH FOR US TO TAKE THIS PAYMENT YOU NEED TO CONTACT US ON 0843 381 0843 IMMEDIATELY SO THAT YOU CAN ARRANGE FOR REPAYMENT, STOP YOU INCURRING FURTHER LATE PAYMENT FEES AND ESCALATING ACTION!

If you have any questions regarding this, or will be unable to pay contact customer services NOW!

Yours sincerely,

COLLECTIONS

NORTHERN DEBT RECOVERY

0843 381 0843

NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.

It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify sender immediately and then destroy i t.

Northern Debt Recovery Limited (NDR) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is Northern Debt Recovery Limited, 15 Lyndhurst Terrace, London, NW3 5QA, United Kingdom. Company registration number 6956396. Northern Debt Recovery Limited (NDR) is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading under Consumer Credit Licence number 631166.

thread-o-gram

dx

and they