CreditExpert. Things that make you go, Hmmm?

steve1963
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As part of my effort to get myself straight I subscribe to CreditExpert, I feel it give s me a sense of control, not sure it does in reality. Anyhow I logged in yesterday to see that my 'credit score' had gone from 'fair' last month to 'excellent' this month. As far as I can tell nothing has changed, my two default have not miraculously disappeared either. I'm beginning to think that score ain't worth the pixels it's written in.

Creditexpert part of experian CRA owned by DCAs/banks and there only to further their interests, and most certainly not the likes of yourself.

I have in the past advised all on here to steer clear of these nasty shisters, but have had little success. ( same goes for CCCS by the way).

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Creditexpert part of experian CRA owned by DCAs/banks and there only to further their interests, and most certainly not the likes of yourself.

I have in the past advised all on here to steer clear of these nasty shisters, but have had little success. ( same goes for CCCS by the way).

You have little success because the CRAs are a very useful tool in personal credit management so the public can keep tabs on what creditors and DCAs are reporting instead of being in the dark and getting nasty shocks out of the blue, not perfect by any means but extremely useful if used properly

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: