hermes aka log book loans!! crooks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right guys at my wits end here trying to speak to someone in authority is a nightmare.

Loan was taken out during my bad patch, was a case of all information taken on phone approved over phone and had to meet agent the next day to sign and have my car checked this was done and paperwork was signed rushed ie sign here here here and here worst thing ever done.

I was led to believe loam was 9 months its actually 18 and I was told £16 a week for 9 months not 18.

The car has now been involved in an accident while driven by my partner on his own insurance policy and the insurance want the v5 but Hermes won't sent it to me. I have repair the original loan amount £400 and £200 odd interest ams they still want another £900. They want authorization to speak to my partners insurance which I am not prepared to give them.

This loan has been miss old and I don't think its acceptable I signed for loan in my own car at the roadside nothing was explained and what was said was rubbish.

Help guys there robbing me and if my car gets written off I need the money to buy a new car not pay a disputed debt