style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, I am new here and not sure if this should be somewhere else so sorry if I am posting in the wrong place. Basically I am wondering what the timescale is in relation to the OR? I went BR on 2/11/12 and other that the initial contact two days later I have had 2 letters and nothing else. Now I know I am probably expecting too much as whilst my life seems to have stopped it is probably only one case in a very large portfolio that they have!

I sold my house in Oct 2012 in negative equity (due to Halifax error) who have since sent me a cheque saying how sorry they were; which has gone to the OR and I was made redundant in Sept 2012 so the past few months have been pretty tough to say the least however at least I can get through a day now without tears so there is always a plus side!!

I was not planning on going BR and obtained the figs re house sale and worked out all my money to the end degree; paid off 1 card (which I am now hoping they do not see as favouring) and had enough money from the house sale to carry me through to the begining of 2013 with no mortgage and no nursery fee's (lillte one started school in Sept) so the only asset I have is my car; which I have been told verbally by the OR that it is a low enough value to keep; thank the lord!

As I am not earning and on JSA at the moment I am unable to pay anything back to my creditors other that small windfalls as mentioned above and some potential PPI claims; are the OR awaiting on me getting a job to help pay or is that now what matters?

Sorry if I am rambling, it feels good to just write it down as most of my friends are amazed at "how together I am" ha ha if only they could see the paddling feet just under the surface

Hi,

Thanks for replying. The first letter stated that I did not need to be interviewed further (1 initial phonecall) but could I sign the forms to state I understood my obligations as a bankrupt. The only other correspondence has been to ask for the share certs that I had.

Cheers

N

yep well that will be it for the moment, if they have sent you a letter saying no inyerview then they will just progress the case in the background and let you know when decisions are made (like the car). You only need to contact them if you have new information such as if you get a windfall or a change in your circumstances