ebay - fake designer jewellery

vw_golf_nutter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

i have just won a bracelet on Ebay which was advertised as a heart charm bracelet which it is but in the picture you can see the heart is stamped Tiffany & Co. ITALY.

I bid for the item thinking i was getting a bargain as its Tiffany and wasnt actually advertised as such so assumed it was being overlooked.

Anyway, after the purchase I came across a document online saying how to spot a fake Tiffany product.

I strongly believe this item is a fake hence why it wasnt listed as Tiffany.

Now my question is, do i have to complete the purchase as I bought it stupidly thinking it was Tiffany? Has the seller commited an offence by selling it as the picture does clearly show it is stamped Tiffany? Or are they able to sell it as they havent in the writing section written that it is Tiffany?

Thanks

Ebay is full of fake Tiffany sellers, most if not all sellers don’t put Tiffany anywhere on the listing but they do put detailed pictures showing you what you’ll receive.

Take it for what it is, a cheap sliver charm bracelet from china. I’m guessing you only paid a couple of pounds for something that would usually cost a couple of hundred.

I myself have bought a lot of fake tiff from Chinese sellers for my girlfriend, it’s normally quite nice and yes she does know its fake lol. Some even come in tiffany boxes and bags, makes you wonder how they can sell and ship it so cheap.

I’ve never paid more than £3 shipped for a piece of jewellery but if you paid a lot and it’s coming from China its more than likely going to be a fake.