Restons & Arrow Global Guernsey

aj63
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm currently feeling helpless as I live in the Far East where my work is. I use my parents address in the UK as I don't own property in the UK or have any loans but I keep getting letters from Reston's which talk about a credit agreement with Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd.

I have received several letters in the past from debt agencies but as I have been away I have always informed them of such and then received assurances from them that all is ok now.

Allegedly I took out some credit in July 2006 in the UK even though I was in South Korea working.

Does anyone have any idea how to get them off my back? I know I have nothing to pay but I worry about my parents receiving such letters and what it will do to their health.

ignoring the fact that you are surmising that a loan/credit facility was taken out fraudulently in your name in July 2006, this debt is statute barred if no payment toward or writen acknowledgement of the debt has taken place wihtin a six year window.

There is a statute barred letter you can send to the debt collectors informing them of this.