Skint Musician

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi peeps... Whilst struggling to pay the mortgage and feed the family and waiting patiently for the DWP to sort out my JSA... The credit card companies and the banks keep ringing me up and telling me I owe them hundreds of pounds and can I make an imediate payment!!! So I have this huge stack of charges to reclaim. Should be interesting.. :|

Hi to all the group from Skyclad.

Smile :) bank prelim sent 25 oct £180

Smile :) bank LBA sent 8th Nov

Smile bank Received £180 25th Nov :) :)

http://cloudbasspa.co.uk

Hi skyclad

Your in the right place to do it and start by reading the FAQ's and the step by step which is in RED on the main page of the forums.

Spend a few days reading as much as possible and you will understand it all a bit better.

Follow the info on the site and you should not have any problems but if you do or need to ask something then start your own thread in your banks forum and use this to ask and keep us upto date on how you are doing.:)

Good luck :)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.