Eviction notice recieved from lenders solicitors today

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again being a pest, didnt realise courts are closing earlier 2pm so missed it today, i have put forms together and have looked at last statement Ellen did me, i have alrered it to explan current reasons, i hope someone will have a look and let me know what they think. i didnt know if i should add something about having have eviction cancelled in november and no payments made since then. also do you think judge will allow us to change payment dates so we can set up standing order to be paid same day as wages come into account thanks again.

Hi, that looks fine - well done :) Did you have sick notes from your doctor while you were suffering depression following the beareavement ? if so - it might be a good idea to take along copies of them to the hearing and also a copy of the death certificate (I know it sounds hard, but it will all go towards proving your reason for not paying)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

i havnt been to the doctors so didnt have a sick note, How would i get a copy of the death certificate? i am unsure of this as he didnt live with my mother and my stepmother does not have anything to do with me and thanks Ellen wouldnt have been able to do it without your help. going to a secong eviction hearing in such a short time really worries me but we will try all to keep out home. i am sure nothing else can surly go wrong for us.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note had court day on Monday, was not feeling positive and when i saw the duty solicitor she said the judge was known for being an unsympathetic judge. so we went in the judge listened to both sides. then he said he was concerned there was no surplus cash to allow for an unexpected bill repairs etc. he said he had searched our history and was aware of past attachment of earnings and was also concerned we had some bad debt issues. well by now i am sat thinking this is it he is going to allow the eviction. but he said he was only narrowly convinced we would maintain payments so he would give us that one last chance but that we should also write to our non priority debt companies and offer a lot smaller payment plan. that we were paying far too much to these people and if we needed help with this to seek help from a free debt advisory service. I did this and have already saving £200.00 a month. well i hope this has helped but i would advise to be careful what you include on the budget sheet and allow a bit free and explain this is for emergency purposes. :-D

Thanks for letting us know the outcome - you must be very relieved :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.