Abbeys Subject Access Request Form

Appledore51
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, after looking at your standard subject access request from on here, i went to abbey to find out where they said i should send it.

I know from reading on here alot of people have had problems getting the address. Well they gave me a standard form, and told me to fill it out and hand it back to them at the counter. I have done this including my own letter on the blank page at the back.

The good thing about doing it this way, is that you have followed their procedure and they cant argue you havent given them the information they need, and that i got the bank clerk to give me a handwritten receipt for it, so there is no going back later and them saying they never received it.

It took them a while to find the form, and the clerk who gave it to me made the point of saying that noone had ever asked for one before.

My only problem now is that the cheque i included with the subject access request may very well bounce if i cannot find the money to put into my account due to their charges putting me 90 pounds overdrawn

karen