CMS Parking ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I have a bit of a problem....

I had cause to take my heavilly pregnant wife to my my local boots the chemist on a retail park. I dropped her right outside and moved off the double yellows (Kids in the back) to in front of a deserted cycle park.. facing the store so I could see her come out. A parking attendand asked me to park in a bay and walked off...

I had a look round and there were non empty in the vacinity but one guy returned to his car loading his shopping..

I waited while he did this... I actually noticed the parking guy take a photo of my car.... I pulled into the space to await the wife...

A few minutes later the guys supervisor knocked on my window and asked if I had a problem with their parking bays!!!!

I`m afraid I lost the plot... resulting in a ticket from CMS Ltd (My mrs was in pre term labour).

Now I have no choice but to contact them otherwise I will be charged a £28.00 admin fee from our lease company if they have to get involved.. in naming the driver.

I was just going to advise them it was me though I did not intend parking and did not enter into any agreement to park up.. and would not accept any further corespondance from them...

What do you think???

Many thanks Harry

Hi

Yes CMS is a private company...

I was absolutly seething at the supervisor knocking on my window whilst actually parked in a bay asking if I had a problem with using one... (please bear in mind I had spent most of the previous night at the hospital with my wife) I basically told him to go forth etc... at which he put ticket through window onto my lap..

OK, Well the good news is that privately issued tickets are practically unenforceable. The bad news is, your lease company are going to be involved.

The best way to deal with this in my view, is write to the parking company telling them you are the driver and you want to appeal the case. Ask them to send all correspondence to you. That might stop them contacting the lease company.

If you are not sure you will just have to weigh up the risks of trying to resist payment and decide how best to play it.