Account Closure without notification

jellybabe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4082 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Not been on here for a long time, had to have yet another surgery which sidetracked everything i did so far.

I have today, what a surprise, received yet another letter (dated 4th April) stating that they have NOW closed my account and i should cut my card up and send it back to them, blah blah blah.

I thought they closed it already a while ago (according to them??).

It also gives me 7 days from date of letter to remedy to prevent this account being passed on for further steps to recover the full amount.

Date of letter as stated above was 4th April, letter received today! Makes me laugh, as this would only give me the next 2 days to pay up??

I've sent them another email that i already several times had contacted them regarding freezing the interest and charges on this account to help me repay it, and that creation blatantly and repeatedly ignore my letters and requests.

I have sent them, yet again, another Budget sheet and payment offer. But i'm not holding my breath on those.

Oh yes, forgot to mention that i had received another Default Notice approx. 2 weeks ago. Can they do this if the Account is closed already, as recently stated by Creation??