Shocking News - Desperate news: Dan’s eaten his last cow pie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I used to love the Dandy when I was a kid - my Gran used to buy it for me every week.

It's quite ironic you posted that today, rebel. I've had a toothache for a while which overnight morphed into the mother of all abcesses! I now have much the same jawline as Desperate Dan (minus the stubble - honest!) which looks really odd on a 50 year old woman!

Omg no!!!! :!:

The Dandy (and the Beano) are so close to my heart! I grew up on the Dandy and Beano, as did my Dad - even as an adult my Dad would sneak them both to read them first!

I used to get the annuals every Christmas too - this is terrible news :-(

The problem is parents rarely read nowadays, let alone encourage their children to - if only they realised what they were missing out on!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Omg no!!!! :!:

The Dandy (and the Beano) are so close to my heart! I grew up on the Dandy and Beano, as did my Dad - even as an adult my Dad would sneak them both to read them first!

I used to get the annuals every Christmas too - this is terrible news :-(

The problem is parents rarely read nowadays, let alone encourage their children to - if only they realised what they were missing out on!

I used to love billy whizz and what was the one about karts or may be it was bikes ?

Maybe it's a sign, maybe we can cast you as Dan in any new motion epics being planned, what do you say?:madgrin:

I used to love the Dandy when I was a kid - my Gran used to buy it for me every week.

It's quite ironic you posted that today, rebel. I've had a toothache for a while which overnight morphed into the mother of all abcesses! I now have much the same jawline as Desperate Dan (minus the stubble - honest!) which looks really odd on a 50 year old woman!