Flash Park to benefit deductions?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please advise.

3 years ago several cars were photographed by a Flash Park camera and each of us received the "Parking Ticket" £85, none of us responded. We all continue to receive regular notices and bailiff notices but none of us have ever engaged or paid fines.

In the last 2 months I have had to resort to Job seekers allowance,

and this week I have had a letter from them advising me that from 27th July they will be deducting £5 per week for a fine,

on further discussion with the processing team, they had no more information other than a note on the computer to quote South Wales Magistrates and a ref number.

When I spoke to South Wales Magistrates they had no record of me nor the ref No.?

in further investigation the request has come from london north east hmcts which when Google is bailiffadviceonline.

How legal is it that this company has from my Vehicle Licence number plate to now have my National insurance number and have the right to have my benefits deducted?

what do I need to put in my Appeal to the benefits office.

Many thanks Val183

Just had a good laugh looking at the Flash Park website!

If you look at the video about the self ticketing operation it states that your photographic evidence is undesputable proof that the "offence" took place.

I am going to contact them and ask what "offence" has taken place.

It also states that you can stop "illegal " parking.

I wonder how?

hello all:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes South Wales magistrates curt was quoted but they do not have any record. it was a private parling company called Flash parking. and they have managed to get hold of my National ins Number ????? where have they got this from??

You could just ask flash Park how they got hold of your Ni number. Could be very interesting.

I think you realy need to find out what the initial "offence" was that went to magistrates court.

hello all:-)