Red DC Agency threats continue please help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all i have a debt that was from 2005 from 02 i have totally ignored everything about the debt since it was an issue over insurance i had a few letters from Lowell then months later they have started from reds including voicemails left on home phone which is ex directory?? important message please call Red immediately!! same on the letters.

Today i got one saying i have 10 days to pay i get a 50% discount if i dont pay within 10 days they will pass it on to a field agent who will come and discuss the matter face to face!!

I have not responded at all to this debt to 02 lowells reds or anyone else thats had a go

nor will i it is 7 years old so im presuming it is no longer enforcable it is no longer on my credit file

does anyone have any idea what to do if someone comes calling on the door i will deffo not respond to any letters or phone calls

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ha ha, lowlifes have got another lemon.

PMSL at these fools. Lowells, Red, Hamptons are all the same broom cupboard.

You've done well to ignore them, so continue ignoring them, OR you can send them the statute barred letter (in the library top left) and await their next foolish letter claiming they received a payment in 2008.

If anyone does appear on your doorstep attempting to discuss financial matters, then treat them exactly the same as you would someone who knocks on your door offering to tarmac your drive.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

:jaw:If your'e sure there has been no payment or acknowledgment in writting on this debt for SIX CLEAR YEARS send the following.

To The Compliance Manager

Lowell/Red.

Ref: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir or Madam.

I refer to your letter regarding a debt fot £xxxx which you allege is owed by me, please take note I do not acknowledge any debt to Lowell/Red.

I have taken the trouble to research my credit history and have taken advice on my findings and I now formally state that any such alleged debt is Statute Barred and I will not therefore make any payment or offer of payment now or inthe future.

You will now cease to process and store any data relating to me immediately.

I am fully aware of the OFT Guidance relating to the pursuit of statute barred debts and the guidance regarding the sale of such debt without informing the purchaser of the status of the debt.

Send Recorded Delivery.

Do not answer ''security'' questions if they phone.

Field ''agents'' (dirty mac and pushbike) have no authority what so ever and can be be told to foxtrot oscar :-)

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Ha ha, lowlifes have got another lemon.

PMSL at these fools. Lowells, Red, Hamptons are all the same broom cupboard.

You've done well to ignore them, so continue ignoring them, OR you can send them the statute barred letter (in the library top left) and await their next foolish letter claiming they received a payment in 2008.

yup they did the 2008 trick with me via Robinson way - like how they sent RW a lemon as they know its SB! I wrote and told both to prove it. they are total morons

If i help feel free to click star on my post. cheers

I am amazed at just how prolific this industries attempt at fraud is!

I hope you made a formal complaint to the OFT&TS?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!