Need some help filling in a N1 form/ small claims court

rss
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to this.

BREIF:

I am a university student (Claimant) with learning difficulties and purchased a dictaphone last year in August from a disable student education supplier (Defendant).

However in March the it become faulty. I wrote several letters to the firm (including a letter of rejecting goods) who ignored them.

I then rang them up and they were abusive and rude, however I managed to get to to arrange for them to collect the dictaphone.

They then collected the Dictaphone the next day on the 14th of June 2012 in front of a witness and collection receipt provided.

I have since been chasing them up for a replacement or refund. They keep messing me around, ignoring my letters, emails and when I ring them, they say there busy and that I'm wasting there time.

They can't tell me if they will even return back the dictaphone, although I've rejected it. Hence why I have no choice now but to take them to the small claims court.

N1 FORM QUESTIONS:

1) I took photos of the dictaphone before it was collected, can I use them as evidence in court?

2) How do I submitt the N1 for? Do I make 3 copies?

3) How can I prevent sending evidence to the Defendant?

4) How do I seal the form?

5)How do I attach the evidence (witness statement, receipts and photos) with the form?

Hi rrs

Welcome to CAG

The guys will be happy to advise as soon as they are available.

Please let us know how your problem has been resolved, it could help fellow Caggers.

Thread has been moved to the correct forum.

Use Money Claim Online which is an electronic issuing service. There is no requirement to attach documents but anything you refer to can be requested by the Defendant.

Also you don't seal the claim form, the court does.

However I'm a student and I'm legible for the court remission EX160 form.

I was told if I'm apply for a fee remission then I have to do it via the N1 form

However I could just pay it as most likely I'll win the case and have the court fees covered by the Defendant.

if you don't have to pay now, then don't pay. never know what the end result may be.

Edited by Ford