AG, Wescot/Phoenix/britannica...- shop direct debt **WON £50 compo**

Ricky68
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3705 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Things have started moving quickly. Based on responses too date:

Both the CSA and the OFT have been very positive and supportive of my complaints

Wescot seem to be in the clear as per my earlier post.

Phillips & Cohen also seem blameless as they were just following Arrow Golden latest instructions.

Arrow Golden however appear to have totally ignored all my notices of dispute and carried on “doing their thing” to extort money regardless. They are rapidly becoming No. 1 target along with Shop Direct.

Shop Direct have written a standard “wishy-washy” letter assuring me of their “best possible service”, but I now find on checking my credit report on Experian that Shop Direct added a totally incorrect and fictitious “Linked Address” in London for me back in 2006. That seems to be the root of all these problems.

I will continue to nail this down thru’ to FSA (and the national press if necessary) and get apologies and compensation for my time, expenses and hassle. The scavengers really have gone too far this time.

You must demand that the CRAs remove the false address immediately.

A Formal Statement: I xxxxxxxxx xxxxx Formally State that I have never resided at the address shown on the credit files. Require the immediate removal of this address from my credit files.

Same to Shop Direct.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thanks Brigadier

Have written to Shop Direct per your advice

Have also contacted Experian with similar demand

Who else? Not sure if anybody else is involved in that bit

Ricky

You will need to check Equifax and Call Credit as well. Call Credit has " Noddle" which uses 2nd hand data it is free but not always up to date, Equifax has a 30 free trial.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

• 1 month later...

At last a result

Problem traced back to Shop Direct who have now responded positively to my complaint. They advise they in turn have traced it back to Arrow Golden who confirmed “an incorrect trace has resulted in your address being linked to the debt. Arrow Global have cut the link to your address and you will no longer be pursued for this debt”.

They then apologise for the experience and unnecessary upset and advise my requirement for a £50 cheque to cover my expenses etc is being met and a cheque will be with me within 14 days.

Assuming this happens then half of that will be donated to your excellent website help as a thank you for your help and guidance.

Well the cheque arrived and is banked, so the £25 contribution to CAG is in hand.

Must say there is something very ironic about the fact that one of the chief "offenders" in this matter is now funding a contribution to the website that helps people stand up to their bullying!

Nice one Ricky!!!