Halifax online application

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4337 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have applied for a basic current account online with Halifax and I was just wondering how you find out if you're application has been accepted or not. I didn't receive an email or anything. Do you just wait to hear from them in the post? Thanks in advance for your help

I have applied for a basic current account online with Halifax and I was just wondering how you find out if you're application has been accepted or not. I didn't receive an email or anything. Do you just wait to hear from them in the post? Thanks in advance for your help

I have a halifax account and applied for a second current account with them, because I already had an account with them I could see it online when it was approved and got the paper work a couple of days later, but if this if is your first account with them then I would think that you might have to wait till the post comes . I never recieved an e-mail confirming it.

Hope this helps.

My nephew applied online for an account with Halifax the other Monday, and all the paperwork came through on the Friday so they seem pretty quick.

One thing though, the cover letter said that he had to go into the branch and pay in £100 to 'activate his account' (something along those lines, I don't remember exactly), and the counter lady said he would receive his card in another 5 to 7 days.

I'd never heard of anything like that before, did you get similar chelle?