Iqor recovery service and false debt with paypal URGENT

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, this is my first post. But i have recently just recieved a letter from iqor demanding i pay them money as paypal personal have passed on my debt with instructions to recover this debt. This is taking the **** as i owe them nothing, first of all i have not even recieved a phone call only a letter from iqor. Secondly my paypal account had been hacked i told paypal this, somebody had $250 transferred to my paypal account then sent it elsewhere, are paypal retarded ? I told them you have access to this other account to and simply take it back from there, but i got no response just numerous emails to repay it WTF ?. Now i have a letter from iqor, should i send them the CCA letter or what else can i do? please help

Edited by anon123

they keep sending emails to my hotmail to resolve the payment, and as they are international it costs a bomb to phone them, as it was their mess i left it and now have a letter from iqor

I have had no phone call from iqor or paypal AT ALL, i mean i am really annoyed because this seriously is not my problem. I tried to be nice and deal with paypal telling them to take the money from the account which it was sent to, but i was getting nothing back. Now i really dont know what to do, do i reply to iqor or do is just leave it. If the latter will i be expecting any more letters, i have seen some receive letters stating solicitors fees and court costs ???

"Are Paypal retarded ?", yes, probably..ha

Getting any sense from them is like getting blood from a stone, Ive had emails/phonecalls that make no sense and directly contradict other ones, Ive also had emails refering to different accounts not even belonging to me, all these prob explain why Paypal rarely/if every takes court action to recover debts.

Normally i woulkd recommend correspionding to try and get it resolved, but you just cannot get anywhere with Paypal, just ignore, PP wont do anything and ultimately they'll just have to swallow the cost, it cant be a very good business model.

Andy

What do i do about iqor ? I am thinking of just ignoring them, but this may work against me maybe? as they may think i am backing down and anyone who backs down is often going to lose to them. Should i send the cca letter ? Or leave it and see what happens will they send me other letters such as solicitors fees and court fees? I myself am not worried but my father is severely poorly and having a debt collector come banging on your door would make him worry about what trouble i have gotten in. Thanks for all your replies and help and in advance to those if you do reply

do i send the CCA letter ?

As already advised - you have entered into NO agreement under the CCA1974 so there is little point in requesting a copy of the agreement !1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

It really depends on what you want to do?

PP won't do anything they don't do legal action, as for idiot iQor they can't do anything either.

Keep a diary of events keep all the comedy letters, and get on with your life.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I imagine that PayPal could close down your seller account.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Yes but apart from that minor inconvenience, they do nothing else, or at least I'm not aware of them doing so?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yes but apart from that minor inconvenience, they do nothing else, or at least I'm not aware of them doing so?

Any related Ebay/Payapl accounts would prob be unuseable, it is possible to open another but strictly speaking against the T&C's.

PP did also recently add something to their T&C's saying they could affect your credit rating, Ive never heard of this actually been done, but would be worth keeping an eye on and would appear to me to be a dodgy area of law.

It seems odd to me that despuite sending a few DCA letters PP/Ebay dont appear that bothered to chase up the sums (allegedly) owing or ever seriously investigate any frauds, they must write off millions in this way, maybe that explains why Paypal fees are so high !

Andy