SD from Lowells via Hampton Legal for CAP1 card debt - HELP!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ford...

Credit card debt started in April 04,heart attack 2005,end stage renal failure 2006/7, Atrial Fibrillation and heart disease also, Peritoneal Dialysis,Haemodialysis 2008,followed by various bouts of pericarditis and pneumonia left me with small airways disease,had a cadaveric renal transplant 2011,then type 2 diabetes. Never worked through this period and was preoccupied with trying to get better,although told them over the phone about the heart attack early doors.Just continued to get the threatening letters ,until the serving of the Statutory demand and threat of Bankrupting me. Have applied to set aside.....and the hearing is tomorrow.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ford

This is still at "their" claim stage,no judgment has yet been made.........that will happen tomorrow..They have

been refusing to give me any info for the last 3 months or so

Does that answer your query?

Edited by bluekooga

blue

had another quick read through thread, can't see where you have addressed the issue of the claim in #19.?

Edited by Ford

blue

now just seen your attachment re sd re particulars they mention on sd form which you mentioned #19. so, no claim form/ccj :) .as before then, a) and b). (had thought #19 was re a separate claim! apols for any confusion)

thanks to mike hawk pointing the attachment out :)

Edited by Ford

Mike hawk

Correct.... they hid behind the old"cant do anything as you did not supply a signature" bullshine.Then Hamptons/Lowells said they would send on when capone released it........Guess what...still waiting....!!

Interested to hear how you got on too. I've just been handed a SD by Lowells for a CapOne default 2008, completely took me by surprise.

I'll be tackling this in the same way you have, looks like a lot of good info on this thread.