Credit report error

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4376 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Any help much appreciated.

I pulled up my credit report today after not being on it for 6 or so months to find this which has confused me and am just looking for some advice on what it means:

STUDIO Mail order £0 03/06/2012

It has £0 balance and credit limit yet is showing on my negative side with credit expert and is listed as revolving credit.

Now I did apply for credit with them around december 2011 but never had any response from them so assumed nothing of it.

I have contacted them straight away about it to query it and sort out getting it removed but im confused on why this would be placed on my report with a £0 balance and credit limit yet when I log onto their website to search for an account with them, it says I do not exist with them :???:

Thanks

Contact the CRA and the company who has marked your file. Tell them that because you have had no dealings with them, and indeed no response to your initial enquiry, you demand they remove the erroneous entires immediately.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

It's not actually a negative entry it simply shows an

account was opened and never used, all you need to

do is write to Studio and formally close the account.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: