Welcome car finance and welcome loan agreements

Begl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI,

I am wondering if anyone of you can give me some advice. Two Agreemenst were taken out one in 2006 for a car and one in 2007 for stock for business startup.

these were put into debt management program the company negotiated new accounts with final interest totals on them and some how kept them under the same agreements and defaulted the old agreements with Welcome. The management company sent them all back to me when i could no longer cover there payments so so have dealt with Lewis directly . This year Lewis advised me thatthey had sent one account back to welcome as they had lost one payment i had made and said that they were in there right to do this and advised i write to welcome. No reply from them... payments still go out to Lewis though on both accounts. Have also contacted PPI advised on welcome forums elsewhere initially advised that no records found .... Then two weeks later with further info supplied they found records found records, I am still waiting for there next contact. In the meantime the car finance initially with welcome and defaulted as they would not allow me to return the car so it was eventually collected and parked in a multi story and sold on for £250.00 with over £5K finance to be paid by me.

The two accounts are combined with interest @£8.5K .... Can anyone advise help please and what do I do ??

Regards

begl

:mad2:

Edited by Begl
spelling error