Three UK Price Increases

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I received an email from Three last night telling me that they are increasing my monthly price by 3.6% in accordance with inflation. I wasn't happy with Three at the best of times however, they said in the email that as this price increase goes hand in hand with inflation then no one can cancel their contract as it says in their terms and conditions. When I took the contract out, I was of the understanding that it was £30 a month however, it turns out that that's excluding VAT so I actually pay £35 but that was not ever mentioned to me nor does it make that clear when purchasing the phone. I've also had numerous problems with signal and internet connection. I am desperate to get out of this contract. I have another year left in July. Can anyone advise me as to what I can do? I have thought about just cancelling the direct debit however, I am aware that that would have an adverse affect on my credit rating but I can't think of any other way. Help would be appreciated.

Ross