Endeavour Personal Finance Help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have secured loan with EPF and i have just lost my job. There are only about 5 more payments to make, but it is going to be a struggle to pay them.I know that i will have to talk to them about it. My problem is what would be the best way to approach it? :help:

• 3 months later...

I have a loan with endeavour p f and there are only 4 months left to pay, but we are now on jobseekers allowance and are unable to pay full amount. we did get in touch with them months ago letting them know that we could have a problem in the future. They offered no help whatsoever. Now we are in arrears and have offered to pay a token amount. They asked for details of income and expenditure which i have sent, and they deny having got yet. They want to do this over the phone which i am not prepared to do am i right in saying no to over the phone. I want to do this by mail only. Also i have put a complaint into the HSBC bank about their tactics. I would like to know if i am in the right by asking them just to deal with this by letter and if their phone calls amount to harassment as they are calling 2/3 times a day

thank you:???:

Two threads on the same issue merged.

Yes you are able to tell them that you will only deal with this in writing.

Tell them that if the phone calls persist you will make a formal complaint to the OFT about harassment

ims

• Confused 1