LTSB CC PPI reclaim - anyone type polish!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so we now need to know the PENALTY charges on the credit card.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

Ok. Sorry, not very regular on here, am I? Health has not been good for sometime not: **** happens. :( Also discovered that my friend and neighbour concerned, is pregnant with their first baby and she's been hit a few times with this winter bug that is attacking folks.

I will be in touch with her about this soon. Is there a time limit for her reclaiming the payments which were transferred to the loan?

Got another friend in need of help but it seems much more complicated. well, to me. I think I'm going to get them to come on themselves.

It's Top shop store card, a car loan, a bank loan and something else but they don't have certain information. It's baffling me.

Do they just send basic SAR letters to all the companies or is it different to banks?

Sort of:

Dear ----------,

Please send me all details you hold regarding my history with your company.

I enclose the statutory £10.00 fee for disclosure of said information under the Freedom of Information Act.

Yours faithfully

--------

Will the fact that they have changed since the loans, cards etc were repaid, address make a difference?

In order that you can be properly identified, include any previous address information within your SAR letter, particularly the address you were at when the account was taken out.

I'll also get my neighbour on to working out the excess on her loan from PPI payments etc. Should it be equivalent to the amount she reclaimed?

Sorry...don't follow you.

Can you explain please?

After that, I am going to look into something for myself but need to be well again, with clear head.

Is it right that we can reclaim the charges for bank accounts, like Silver accounts etc for which we pay a monthly fee. I have one and it offers nothing I need or use.

Aw sorry. Thinking through mince.

The friend with the few claims for store cards and loans etc, is different to the one you've been helping with throughout the thread.

The one throughout the thread, the Polish lassie, got all she reclaimed without quibble. Her CC balance was transferred to a laon but the amounts she had accrued through PPI payments were included in that balance. These have been reclaimed and repaid from her CC claim but she is virtually paying them again via the loan.

Does that make sense? Hope so....

I do continually warn you about my dyslexic problems because I know something can, to me, seem fully explained by me but the receiver can't understand a word. I don't mind being pulled up because I know I am ...well, let's say, a bit thick on financial matters.

If the loan to pay off the card was with another bank then they will not be responsible for the excess that needed to be be borrowed. If it was with the same bank then yes it should be raised with them.

• 4 weeks later...