Default and credit ref agency no ageement does anyone know please if ....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning all

If a company either cannot or will not supply an enforcable agreement, can they put a default on your credit file.

I am thinking if there is no agreement then no they cant. I am aware soemwhere there is a template to ask do you or do you not have an agreement and if they dont then they cannot lawfully process any dat which includes entries on you file.

If any one knows can you please let me know if I am right.

If I am right then my camapaign starts now

Thanks for reading :???:

If you don't owe money a small claim for up to £5K may be the quickest way to get the default removed. (Quote Durkin v HFC)

If that's the case. let your MP know too.

Others on here will answer your question I hope!

Cheers,

Richard.

Thank you for the response, I may have just found something in a template under S, DPA. where it says if they cannot provide an enforcable agreement then they must stop processing my details and iformation as with no agreement there is no permission to do so, On my credit file all the companies concerned have me as default with no agreement so will be chasing

Still looking for anymore infor though if anyone can help. I am bit of panic having seen my file and want to sort it.

I am getting strict with them now no agreement no money and default to be removed

Wow as I was writing the last reply it crossed with the other posts, Ok read the case and not such a good result. But I still have to ask how can the companies report default on an agreement that they cannot prove they have, they cannot legally enforce, and with the 6 year rule is that six years from your first default as they put default every month or 6 years from when they stop