Recieved a blank CCA...cat debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Shall I just send the dispute letter?

yup! :-)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

And I third it!!! Clowns.

How much roughly?

Which Cat?

Who is chasing?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yes the goods were delivered.

Why do you need a CCA you have had the goods and used them??????

A CCA requests is not a tool to avoid paying the debt, and my guess is

that what has been supplied is a reconstituted agreemen74.t that satisfies

the requirements of sections 77/78 of CCA 19

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

If it's still with Littlewoods I'd contact them and arrange some payment if you have the stuff.... You don't want to wait till it's passed onto a DCA and have to deal with them - that's what we're doing at the mo. If you owe the money, and it's still with the original company, they're likely just to agree if you contact them to start a payment plan.... :)

Even if it does get passed to a DCA, you should never pay them, ALWAYS pay the OC direct, bypass the tame middle men.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...

If Jam_buttie was to by-pass the DCA, how would he/she do this ?

Obviously contact the OC, but how could you get the DCA to stop contact, OC's are lazy at telling them and DCA's dont take notice of anyone.

What would happen in a case where the DCA claims to have bought the debt ?

Claire x

If the debt is sold on then you must

deal with the new owner.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yes if the debt IS sold on, then the NEW owner should be dealt with, BUT, 9 times out of 10 DCA's are NOT the owners of the debt, and even IF they are they will not have paid the full amount for individual debts.

If the debt has been sold then IMO, the OC has been reimbursed fully for the debt via there insurance, then they have made a profit on the sale of that debt amongst others in the sale of portfolio of debts.

Therefore, No-one owes anything! They are simply making money out of thin air, if a DCA contacts me about some random figure they claim I owe, then I know I need do nothing as I owe nothing..