MBNA Offer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Previously I've mentioned a few CC claims for my my mum's other half (also my boss).

We've just received a letter from MBNA saying they're upholding the complaint (YAY!), however, it's just a tad short of what my spreadsheet comes up with.

They break it down to say £574.87 in premiums has been paid (mysteriously the PPI stopped without anyone requesting it to stop about a year ago!), but I have each statement, bar 1 (in which I estimated the PPI premium that month to be £1.35) and the total is £618.57

This basically boils down to my calculations being £70 or so higher than theirs (theirs say £750 where mine says £820).

Should I get back to them with these calculations?

I didn't initially send the spreadsheet off, as it was the first PPI claim I did, and I just filled in the little form they had sent in the post.

I'm just not sure if they're going to say "fine, go to the FOS, we're giving you nothing now" if I query it.

Already printed everything up and in the envelope, was just wanting someone to agree it was the right thing to do, thanks for your reply :)

Hi shaniannie

Would it possible to let me know which address you used for MBNA, I have a friend who wants to claim PPI from them but needs statements and such like, so needs to send SAR to MBNA any info on what address to use...

Cheers

AFW

Hi shaniannie

Would it possible to let me know which address you used for MBNA, I have a friend who wants to claim PPI from them but needs statements and such like, so needs to send SAR to MBNA any info on what address to use...

Cheers

AFW

SAR can go to the registered office...

MBNA Europe Bank Limited, Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9QQ

Address it to the Data Compliance Manager

ims