Vodafone Fury :@ - Terrible Service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I am at my wits end with Vodafone, I have 3 contracts with them on the same bill, This comes to around £90 which you would think would entitle you to a decent service but thats where you are wrong!

On the whole till the turn of the year I have had little issue with Vodafone and have had things sorted by Lee before but this now takes the biscuit and im so angry im tempted just to go into the Vodafone store with all my phones and make a big scene!

Since January I have being suffereing from poor Signal and internet service, the internet being the most frustrating of them all especially with an Iphone,

Here are a list of the things that are constantly happening on ALL HANDSETS:

- Phone shows a signal but when you ring it, just sits there for ages then goes straight to VM

- Phone just shows the words "No Service" at the top of the phone and I get nothing at all

- Phone shows searching > Vodafone UK > Searching and so it goes on....

- You are extemley lucky if I EVER get 3g (Whats the point having 500mb internet its that slow when it does work my battery will be dead by the time it loads a page!)

Bearing in mind that until the new year I had a full signal 3g and everything with no issues!

Another thing to point out that this also happens at my office in City Centre of Glasgow where phone works fine at 7am but come 9/10 am thats it goosed, funnily enough the 250 other Corporate Vodafone users have similar issues and theres gets resolved/resolution but when I complain different ball game, Im just a pleb to them! or in my case a mug!

Called customer care and the person on the phone ran network tests on the phone which funnily enough failed but later on that day said thats it fixed, and it was for about 2 hours

So Went into the Vodafone store locally to me and took the guy outside the shopping center I was in to prove just how terrible the signal was, he agreed but gave me the excuse "We are upgrading our network in your area will take around another week but please bear with us" so the guy puts all the notes on the account and I leave with 3 intermittent phones.

I also have a work mobile as I am on call engineer for a large bank and even they are struggling to get through to that phone too guess what, Yeah its a Vodafone!.

So 4 weeks after my visit to the Vodafone store I called customer service who in a matter of words said I was lying!!!!!!!!!!! :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

They advised that him and his manager had looked at the system and we had both usage on the accounts so therefore the phones must be working, Yeah this is because I ALWAYS HAVE TO PHONE PEOPLE BACK AS THE PHONE IS CRAP! and doesnt recieve calls none of the 3 or my work phone have worked for a full day since the new year!, Even had the cheek to tell me that there is work being done in my area to upgrade for 4g, Dont think they should bother I cant even get 2G!

So here is my complaint Vodafone I am utterly at the end of my tether with you and I am so frustrated I could cry, My work are gibing me grief for being out of range and it is utterly infurirating!

Funnily enough though when my work call Business support they say that there is capacity issues and that they are really sorry and I call up and what do i get .... TOLD IM LYING!

I invite any vodafone member of staff to visit me at my home address to witness how poor this level of service is and should this not get resolved then I will escalate it to anyone who will listen to me!

In my opinion Vodafone has far too many people trying to share the same equipment and guess what its not working!.

I am going to seek legal advice regarding my contract terms because if this doesnt get fixed, I will go to court to get out this contract, I dont want this, I WANT IT FIXED! m paying £90 a month for a plastic useless object!

Hi

Follow this advice

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at customer.care@help.vodafo ne.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

ims

From Left To RightL

1) Cant find signal , 2) Gives up and shows No Service 3) Randomly goes to No Service, 4) Calls going to Voicemail and I have a good signal!

Voicemail.jpg

I have logged this via Vodafone WRT135 too

Thanks

No Service AGAIN!.jpg

Example 2 (1 Minute Later).jpg

Example 1.jpg

Hi crm84,

I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction here but thanks for making me aware of it.

Having checked our emails I can confirm that I've got yours and so you can be assured that I'll get this looked into and get to you as soon as possible.

In the event that anyone else experiences difficulties with our network please follow the guidance provided on our eForum here.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Edited by Lee Vodafone Company Rep