2nd Charge challenging

ronnie11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right all didn't know how to boost it from original thread so I'm reposting as a new thread.

HSBC breathing down my neck re:2nd charge and now almost homeless as they want £90k now as been adding interest every day. I tried to offer them £40k with my forced house sale (due to complete in around 4 weeks) and also a payment of £150 per month for 5 years with a voluntary charge if I'm able to downsize and continue to keep foot on ladder.

Is there any hope or am I grasping at straws with the 2nd Charge enforceability ???

Also anyone got any advice about a paralegal acting on behalf of HSBC that has been misleading discussions ??

Or would any big news paper be interested in a story about being made homeless by HSBC even though offering practically everything to them??

Below is the post from last year but no replies as yet to it..........................any help welcomed else me and my daughter are living in the boxes I'm saving from work :sad:

Re: 2nd Charge Fairness and Enforceability Part 8 And CCA s.140 B

Ok..............first I'll apologise if this has already been discussed here but I need urgent advice regarding a 2nd charge over my property relating to a business loan (business insolvent 2007).
HSBC
link3.gif
have now coming knocking on my door so to speak demanding £105,000.00 or they will seek a possession order. Right then the paperwork for the 2nd charge is for £75,000.00 'guaranteed'....as it states in the terms of facility letter. Security is a guarantee for £75,000.

There now seems to be a misunderstanding on the part of HSBC drafting team who have drafted a legal
mortgage
link3.gif
so that the charge purports to secure the debt of my old company (which they now claim is £105,0000.00 due to added
interest
link3.gif
etc).

Now I've happily offered to put my property on the market along with a 'one off lump sum payment' without predjudice as
Full and final
link8.gif
settlement to them. So my property on sale would allow me to pay back approx £50k (due to equity in it). I've just recieved another letter today saying now that obviously they'll be a short fall and how do I propose to pay of the rest of the debt.

So where do I stand etc?? Someone mentioned to me that once the property has been sold then the rest of the debt for HSBC becomes unsecured....is this true?? Is there any other way I can get them off my back (without bankcrupy).....as I have a young daughter and am separated . The house is soley in my name and my partner signed over his interest some time ago.

Now you can all have a laugh as in my last correspondance I asked for them to have a little compassion and not make me and my daughter homeless................. .............now there's a laugh...banks and compassion in the same sentence!!!

Anyway all help advice welcomed.

Further more in regard to latest info about PPI
link3.gif
's.......would HSBC have applied a PPI to business loan secured as a 2nd charge on a property??

Looking forward to any help and advice.

Thanks in advance all