Help needed with claiming forced ppi on loan with igroup

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help neede in reclaiming ppi back from a loan off igroup, but loan taken out in 2003 for 5 years paid back in 2005, the loan we was told and forced upon us a secured loan on property only for £5000, and told by igroup and the broker that the ppi was conditional, and that had to be taken to get the loan this is down on black and white from broker and igrooup, im still mad about it but tryed to get out of it at time

Loan was for 5000 ppi was £1200, the total loan £6200, interest rate 13% over 120 months loan plus ppi was a month £92.57, interest rate variable, i still have agreement statements etc all paper work, what do I do over 6 years old, and im fired up to go get them because they was out of order for this

I was always having arguements with igroup over the ppi

Who do i contact is it ge money and what is there contact details and anybody have any ideas what i should claim for and how much

Hi

GE are your target as they took over IGroup

Have a read of No.1 in my signature...it gives details of how to work out how much you are due back and there is a spreadsheet at the end to do this for you.

Also download a consumer questionnaire from the fos website and complete it.

Send a copy of your spreadsheet and the completed questionnaire to GE together with a brief covering letter requiring refund. Send it recorded to their head office

ims

i think someone is going to have to help me on this one its very complexed, was missold definately,

I tried to claim on the ppi put in the claim form,

igroup messed me about and told me that i wasnt covered and lost my claim form,

and that suprisingly a few months down the line they found it,

the wrote a letteer to state this, as I threw wobblers the added lots of charges to loan too,

about a year later i told and forced igroup to take ppi off, cos it was useless

I got a rebate back something and nothing bearing in mind I was paying 19.35% a month for the ppi on my loan,

when i got the rebate they payed it to my loan account and my monthly loan figure did not go down,

so I had to get rid of igroup with a loan off someone else they were terrible so how do i calclate this mess

i think someone is going to have to help me on this one its very complexed, was missold definately,

I tried to claim on the ppi put in the claim form,

igroup messed me about and told me that i wasnt covered and lost my claim form,

and that suprisingly a few months down the line they found it,

the wrote a letteer to state this, as I threw wobblers the added lots of charges to loan too,

about a year later i told and forced igroup to take ppi off, cos it was useless

I got a rebate back something and nothing bearing in mind I was paying 19.35% a month for the ppi on my loan,

when i got the rebate they payed it to my loan account and my monthly loan figure did not go down,

so I had to get rid of igroup with a loan off someone else they were terrible so how do i calclate this mess

if you've the agreement

then post it up

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture[jpg] file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf

than many single ones

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

then hit reply button

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you'll also have to post up any details of the candellation letter you got

link 1 in my sig refers to the info needed to calc what they owe you

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 months later...

My igroup loan taken in 2003 they forced the ppi of 1200 on a secured loan of 5000 I payed this loan off a year later Ge money are trying to fob my off and refer me back to the broker who have gone bust Ive told igroup ge money its them what took me through the credit agreement not the broker after telling them where to go after explain i have recorded telephone mess of them forcing the agreement they have lodge the complaint although they had my credit agreement on their system I have all paperwork they have refered me to the fos which they have told me igroup did not come under their jurisdiction Ive gone mad with fos, they have told me they will write to the insurance company ppi cigna life assurance cos is their only way forward

Somebody pls explain to me how come igroup still get away with it.

Tina