Employment Tribunal - Scedule of Loss and Compensation help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, this is my first post.

I am about to submit my schedule of loss to my previous employer for my upcoming employment tribunal. If I've understood correctly, one of my paragraphs should tell them that I have been claiming JSA, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit which totals x amount per month, and this is x amount lower than my net earnings per month.

My first question is, is this correct?

My second question is: If I am successful and win my case, I understand all JSA received will have to be paid back. I can't find any information about HB and CT benefit. Does this need to be paid back too? Also, if I am still unemployed when/if I win my case, will I still be eligible to claim these benefits if I have a lump sum of a few thousand pounds in my account?

I hope someone can help!

Hi,

Housing Benefit, and Council Tax do not need to be paid back... Only Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support or Income related Employment and Support Allowance must be paid back...

---Aut viam inveniam aut faciam---

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.