69....in debt.....

billdebt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

’m Dennis call me Dennis in debt...

and I’m making a stand..

I am receiving only guaranteed credit

..Marigold..

. oh bye the way Marigold is 60...

..living together.....

..at our age.

..enough.

..lets get on...

I’d like to state at this point that my partner Marigold is not trying to avoid paying her debts.

..this is very important at this stage that you do not judge this to be an of avoidance of debt.

I myself have 2 debts which I acknowledge with the OC..

we 2 people are well and truly in debt admitted.

Marigold dutifully acknowledged all debts that she owed to the Original Creditor at the time that she was made redundant through ill health.in 2009....

She received no replies from the original collector (OC) and matters were soon passed onto unscrupulous debt collectors ..in my opinion ....This is wrong.....

why should the banks be allowed to sell on/instruct dca’s who they have no knowledge of

.Who phone everyday..Sometimes from foreign parts 24/7 18 times a day,

These people who the banks have instructed have made our lives a misery.

... so much so..... that eventually we have to change our number..

..TO SUM UP...I dont care .. take me to court.. you’ll get a £1 per month.........

........ as follows here...MOORCROFT.....LOWELLS.....LEWIS.....ROBINSONWAY..and others you all know them.......

You know the lot of them.............

..........it’s all bent...don’t give in...Come and get me.......

.........REMEMBER I AM 69 years of age.....go on......you could go for it...........?

I really am sick of this....i didn’t want to say the words...help...but i am......

Anyone out there please advise................

................and no i cant afford to check my card cause i don't have a card in the first place..

.i would like to say that without the thought of cag and what i have read,,

,i do sincerely have hope someone will advise....

easy sorted dennis

pop into your bank and ask if they will do a printout of yours and your mrs credit file might cost £2 each.

or

look below the end of my post and pick one

it'll be a £2 PO each mailed to their address

then we will be able to get your ducks in line.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks dx and seanamarts feel better already now the phones gone its the daily letters but i'm gonna get there

i am not taking it from these 3rd party collectors sending letters to all of them this is a great site and marigold

is feeling much better about it already...thanks guys....

• 3 weeks later...

Dennis 69 in debt here...

just thought i'd bring you upto date.

..since the phones gone its been peaceful no more calls from india at 10pm at night.

I now use only payasyougo.

I am handling all the letter writing for marigold and wetclths robinson way have backed off already on 2 debts

but the same 2 debts have resurfaced with moorcroft all claiming to be agents for the bank.

.so i use email only now i find out who runs the show from the DBSG and CSA sites and (email the managing director )

i inform them that i will only deal with their agent, the bank and quote them the BCOBS unfairness bit

i would say again here i am not trying to avoid paying the debts its the manner in which the banks are treating us unfairly

i invite them to take marigold and me to court as we have now 6 ccjs against us and at our age we dont care anymore

so far all district judges have accepted our £1pr month offers which technically is inalienable pension credit income but i understand some form of offer has to be made.

by the time we have paid all of it off we'll be 190 which is fine.

..to sum up..

.i'm actualy enjoying dealing with these ignorant dca's who have no powers whatsoever but are making a fortune out of trying to frighten us.

.dont be scared this site is great and the comments point us all in the right direction

but i have found the phone is their greatest tool so get rid of the phone/change your number/

make sure you reply to all their letters/send out the doorstep threat reply on here by email to headman and dont be frightened of them

a court appearance is nothing to be frightened of.

I've seen off Lewis Cohen in court they never turned up twice DJ wrote it off.

I still have blackhorse.dlc hillesden to deal with but ill get there thanks to CAG for pointing us in right direction.Will bring you upto date as it happens.