Help with handing back my keys to NVRAM/repossession

boxingliz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a £154K Mortgage (interest only), a £51K secured loan, the property is I am sure in negative equity by £25 - £30K at present. The mortgage is probably £2k in arrears at present, loan about £400. I have not choice but to hand the property back, it is now empty, as I left due to safety reasons, the other party has now also left. Not sure what to do, do I write to the mortgage company first and advice them that the property is empty, they the loan ppl or ????. Due the situation that arose, I have lost my job, therefore no income, the other party has also I believe lost theirs due to mental health reasons. Please can someone help with advice. Need to do something just dont know what to do. I have no funds, no job, no home.

The National Debtline can give you the best advice on handling the property back this is their number - 0808 808 4000, their advisors are trained to give you the proper information.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.