evidence of bullying and harrasment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

would emails showing that i have asked my line manager to clarification as to why i am being treated differently to others be enough evidence of bullying?

i have sent several about different issues; dress code, time keeping, career progression etc but have had no response either written or verbal.

if i have asked for written clarification and they ignore it ( they send me other emails) that cant be good?

any advice welcomed

RS

hi papasmurf,

been printing them off all evening. my main worry is that they will simply say that they verbally replied to my emails. which they did not.

i have thought about the whole dicrimination part (dont want to go into it to much on here) but other members of staff have been subjected to the same workplace abuse as myself.

for example; i send an email asking why i have to wear a different dress code to other staff members who had done my role previouosly. 2 days later my line manager sends me an email about something unrelated. to this day i've have had no reply. would this be an examply of bullying?

To be honest, it sounds bizzare but as to bullying and harassment it does depend on circumstances.

can you give us a clue to the nature of the organisation public body ... private company if so size of it.

Do they have policies on bullying and harassment definitions as to what the organisation thinks constitutes this will help you. Certainly excluding you and not communicating with you may be defined as bullying, but again it is a matter of interpretation as to circumstances.

Legal definitions on harassment can be found here... http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1997/40/contents and here http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/15/part/2/chapter/2/crossheading/other-prohibited-conduct