Notice of order for sale!! Help please

sweetlayte1979
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK so im a little unsure of all the facts here but i will state what i know and hope someone can give some information to help.

I am living with my civil partner and am nearly 23 weeks pregnant, we also have shared residence of her children from previous marriage. She used to reside with her ex who had shared ownership of the house and both names were on the mortgage, now they had some work done on the house which was unsatisfactory but to cut a logn story short they ended up in court and the builder was granted a judgement which then was turned into a final charging order for £7,590 which is accruing interest and charges constantly.

Now my partner split with her ex in june 2010 and shortly after this date her ex ceased paying her share of the mortgage putting severe strain on my partner with her ending up with months of worth with depression and anxiety then due to this she fell into arrears with the mortgage and utilities, however she has gone back to work and has an arrangements in place to pay these off now that she is back at work and better in herself.

She has this morning received paperwork from Mellor and Jackson solicitors stating that they have applied to court for An order of sale application for the 1st of February, there is other paperwork included with this about the charging order, there is also an independant valuation based on the exterior of the property in with it all and they have valued the property at £100,000, however when my partners ex ceased paying her share of the mortgage she had a valuation done then so that in future her ex cannot claim monies above what the value was when she left, as we are doing works ont he property to get it into a better shape, but anyway when she had it valued it came back with an amount of £95,000 so their figures are not far off.

However the outstanding amount on the mortgage is £125,000!!

My questions are.....will an order of sale be granted if there is between 25k and 30k negative equity and where do i stand as i have no claim to the property on paper but this is my home and am worried about finding myself homeless while pregnant.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated