Royal mail lost my claim form

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Royal mail lost my original documents(passport, degree certificates etc) in special delivery on 26th of October 2011 and i submitted claim form with original receipt and photocopies enclosed on 17th of November(special delivery again) but no response till now, so i sent an email to them and response from Royal mail is as follows..

Thank you for contacting Royal Mail.

I'm really sorry that you've not yet received a response to your complaint and so I've chased this with the relevant department, on your behalf. Unfortunately, they don't appear to have received your claim form.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused but, as we're unable to make any further investigations without this, I would kindly ask that you resubmit another P58 claim form to us, together with the necessary supporting documents. If you no longer have the originals, please enclose copies of your supporting documents together with a short note explaining why you've been unable to provide the original documentation. The P58 claim forms can be obtained from any Post Office® branch or they can be downloaded from our website at

Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused and my thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Anyone please suggest me what i have to do now..

NOte: In Royal mail website it is showing like Your item with reference xxxxxxxxxxxx(claim form) was delivered from our PL DEL SEC 1 Delivery Office on 18/11/11 .

Thank you for using this service.

We can confirm that this item was delivered before the guaranteed time.

You can now see the electronic Proof of Delivery for this item by clicking the button below.

Thanks and Regards,

Kumar

Hi everyone,

Royal mail lost my original documents(passport, degree certificates etc) in special delivery on 26th of October 2011 and i submitted claim form with original receipt and photocopies enclosed on 17th of November(special delivery again) but no response till now, so i sent an email to them and response from Royal mail is as follows..

Thank you for contacting Royal Mail.

I'm really sorry that you've not yet received a response to your complaint and so I've chased this with the relevant department, on your behalf. Unfortunately, they don't appear to have received your claim form.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused but, as we're unable to make any further investigations without this, I would kindly ask that you resubmit another P58 claim form to us, together with the necessary supporting documents. If you no longer have the originals, please enclose copies of your supporting documents together with a short note explaining why you've been unable to provide the original documentation. The P58 claim forms can be obtained from any Post Office® branch or they can be downloaded from our website at

Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused and my thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Anyone please suggest me what i have to do now..

NOte: In Royal mail website it is showing like Your item with reference xxxxxxxxxxxx(claim form) was delivered from our PL DEL SEC 1 Delivery Office on 18/11/11 .

Thank you for using this service.

We can confirm that this item was delivered before the guaranteed time.

You can now see the electronic Proof of Delivery for this item by clicking the button below.

Thanks and Regards,

Kumar

Your more then likely going to need to re-submit your claim form. Consider writing a covering letter indicating to them you have sent this in before and have the special delivery tracking number of the letter to prove so, then i doubt you can be penalised for not submitting the claim in time.

Of course, send this recorded/special delivery incase it happens again.