style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4539 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am puzzled by the respone. I have a car which was sold to an my girlfriend during the xmas period a si owed her money so I piad her what I owed and got some money for myself. She sent off the documents and has got in pocession the bottom gren half of the log book, bill of sale, and copies of documents sent off to DVLA. Sadly as it was holiday period the new documents were not received. I had an dispute with TFL which was first refused as I was never invited to an appeal then I sent one in but they were being very awkward. Feb 2011; TFL claims they spoke to this firm about collecting the debt from June / July 2011 yet this firm / TFL cannot produce any document they tried to communicate since then re this matter. The only company wh o has been trying dela with this matter and was told of onging dispute was Philiips; so how could they have 2 firms try collect debt at same time? something here seems odd!

The car was removed and lifted by an bailiff firm today the 6 jan 2012 claiming they acting on a court warrant from Clerknwell but this was never produced; also they never sent / delivered by hand or recorded delivery notice they had recieved a warrant or was acting on behalf of any organisation to collect such alleged debt. Now I am told its civil matter! Is this country crazy that a firm can just tuen up after near 1 year claiming they acting on court behalf, no warrant / documents produced; no notice on intent to pay or etc etc; no letter from them say they came / visit address / so how is this possibl;e and to add fuel the police say they have to take car as its civil matter and then sort it with them later.

What kind of justice system; police ; courts; can allow such behaviour to deprive any person the right to appeal or an hearing if matter is in dispute, no notification matter been passed to bailiffs; no notice from bailiffs to contact them discuss such matters, etc! The comapny is called TASK enforcement Ltd. What is the use of CIVEA if it has no bite to force, discipline or punish bailiff firms who break the guidelines; as they say it is guidelines not legal requirement for any bailiff to abide by; what of the police behaviour but then hey lets look at IPCC and Stephen Lawrence case; The bailiff listed that the debt penalty charge was £374 but TFL said it was only £185. Letter which was never sent delivered / received £22.40; Levy fee £114.45; attendance to remove goods / vehicle £175 plus Van fee £195 plus vat £101.37; this is what was on the paper when they seizure of the car; How come no notice etc, yet TFL said they Task enforcement took the application to the court without for a warrant if they did get one as they TFL never authorised such and if they did so they will carry the charge to Northampton Traffic Enforcement then ask the court to enforce collection; TFL claims they never authorised asked any bailiffs to take that action themselves and claim they acting on court warrant but no warrant ever presented and is been refused to produce; SO UK ALLOWS KANGAROO COURTS NOW! THIS IS UK SO THE LAW HAS NO TEETH AND IS BUT A JOKE FOR US WORKING CLASS PEOPLE WHO WANT JUSTICE LoL! Hope my query and any advice I can hear on this please as I intend to carry out my own perosnal vendetta to this clamping vehicle when I see it next on the street as what was done is illegal and criminal too. thanks any guidance please and yes you may email me [edit]

Edited by honeybee13
email address removed for your own security.

I am sorry but I do have trouble trying to understand you post. To make matters a little simple, can you answer the following:

Is this PCN for TFL for the congestion charge or was a ticket left on your car?

How old is your car and roughly how much is it worth?

Did you appeal the PCN and if so, what happened?

If your appeal was rejected, TfL would have to write to you to ask if you wanted to appeal further to the adjudicator. Did this happen?

Did you receive an Order for Recovery or Charge Certificate?

There is no requirement for a bailiff to send a letter to you by registered post.

When you register the car with DVLA that does not confer ownership. One person can own a car, and another can be the registered keeper, so the DVLA documents (or lack of) are immaterial. They clearly do not believe the car belongs to anyone other than yourself.

The owner can take this up, but if you are saying it's not your car, then there doesn't seem to be much you personally can do about it.

Your account of what happened is very vague - you said:

"I had an dispute with TFL which was first refused as I was never invited to an appeal then I sent one in but they were being very awkward"

If you want advice on this you'll need to give more detail about the chain of events.

I am sorry but I do have trouble trying to understand you post. To make matters a little simple, can you answer the following:

Is this PCN for TFL for the congestion charge or was a ticket left on your car?

How old is your car and roughly how much is it worth?

Did you appeal the PCN and if so, what happened?

If your appeal was rejected, TfL would have to write to you to ask if you wanted to appeal further to the adjudicator. Did this happen?

Did you receive an Order for Recovery or Charge Certificate?

There is no requirement for a bailiff to send a letter to you by registered post.

;

thanks reply; it is tfl; they sai di wa sin junction box but the picture shows my car hanging over .. 2 pictures about 3 seconds apart as i crossed through the box while light green then they say i was stoppe din box; i did send appeal but only after receiving notice some 6 weeks later so wjhen i replied with copy od letter n date they said i am out of appeal time; thats a con as i think it was sent deliberate late; no option to appeal further did i receive; i tol dthem in original appeal to play the video n see that car was never stooped nor in junction box a sonly my last 3 inch = bumper wa shang over; i never received an order for recovery of charge certificate either nor did the bailiff comply with the civea rules (bailiff code conduct) nor the rules guideleines et down by tfl either as to write to me or contact me as first i ever heard from them when they got the car; i got the car back at £982... i need my card for work and it value is £10k.. lol seee rules under tfl for bailiffs to operate by ... tfl says that they normally send nay recovery to northampton enforcement centre then a notice sent r eintent etc; this wa snever done; these people applied direct to clerkenwell country for a warrant without tfl know of and worse is that tfl said they passe dit to these people from june 2011; odd as car has always been parked at wher ei tis by friends hous eon the road daily; this so call van always pass by and never had a an issue so it just seems funny they claim they had anpr van as private contractors to spot car... they cannot produce original warrant etc etc..

This thread is very confusing. You started by saying you sold the car, but now you are saying it's yours and you need it for work?

basically i am wriitng what he says and writing my side at same time; basically he john owns the car; he john is in dispute with tfl; i samuel n partner bought the car; dvla after near 5 weeks has still not sent documents depsite copies of documents to sale a sin receipt n sign logbook that was sent off sent to them; john paid part of the money and so did myself n partner who bought the car; hope that make sit simple; we are very angry and so is john as we had to have big fuss argument that was a one time friend .. thnaks