Barnet PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4616 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

One of our chaps has been hit with a PCN, we do a lot of work in London involving surveys around the area and have difficulty parking and as such have had several PCNs. We have fought some, this one I think is bang to rights, but to be fair to the chap would ask for feedback. He parked in a shared parking spot, which was residents only from 10-11, he was caught at 10.30. PCN enclosed, anything wrong with it? He says his car is grey not silver, looks silver to me though. There was not the chance to buy a ticket, I presume it was free if you parked outside of the hours stated.

PCN Barnet.pdf

I think there are some bays which stipulate "resident permits" which mean literally that - not visitor permits. If this was one of them, then during that time, there'd be no need for the observation period.

I think it would be advisable to ask them whether visitor permits may be used there during that hour - and if the answer is yes, as per G&M's advice.