funny goings on with blackhorse......

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi retired 3 years ago now at 69 oap ..took 6k loan IN MY NAME ONLY with BH in 2006 paying at 125pr month in 2007 retired in debt notified bh on pension credit only couldnt afford to pay 125pr m..they kept phoning had no changed things were getting so bad with calls. bh took me to court i admitted debt and offered 6quid pr month( NORTHAMPTON COURT NOTE)

accepted offer.. been paying 6 quid by standing order.(still paying to BH) 2 WEEKS AGO letter from BH TO ME AND TO MY WIFE statement...my wife was never on any agreement( NORTHAMPTON STATED TO BE PAID AT £6 UNTIL PAID OFF/court papers clearly only have my name on court form) on BH STATEMENT DURATION OF LOAN 62 months...funny that....I have applied to NORTHAMPTON COURT TO LOWER THE PAYMENTS ONCE I REALISED THAT STATE BENEFITS PENSION CREDIT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR DEBTS. LETTER from court saying a hearing will be arranged in a court near to me.Not heard as yet.

Now the funny bit..3 days ago letters to myself and my wife for the debt to be paid to DLC/HILLESDEN SECURITIES AND APLINS SOLICITORS ALL FUTURE PAYMENTS TO BE MADE TO DLC/ I have emailed them explaining i do not acknowledge any debt with them..no reply to date. I note others on this site it would appear that there a lot of us in similar situation with BH AND NOW THE ABOVE MENTIONED CREW....ADVICE PLEASE....there is something very funny here....

Edited by billdebt

hi retired 3 years ago now at 69 oap ..took 6k loan IN MY NAME ONLY with BH in 2006 paying at 125pr month in 2007 retired in debt notified bh on pension credit only couldnt afford to pay 125pr m..they kept phoning had no changed things were getting so bad with calls. bh took me to court i admitted debt and offered 6quid pr month( NORTHAMPTON COURT NOTE)

accepted offer.. been paying 6 quid by standing order.(still paying to BH) 2 WEEKS AGO letter from BH TO ME AND TO MY WIFE statement...my wife was never on any agreement( NORTHAMPTON STATED TO BE PAID AT £6 UNTIL PAID OFF/court papers clearly only have my name on court form) on BH STATEMENT DURATION OF LOAN 62 months...funny that....I have applied to NORTHAMPTON COURT TO LOWER THE PAYMENTS ONCE I REALISED THAT STATE BENEFITS PENSION CREDIT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR DEBTS. LETTER from court saying a hearing will be arranged in a court near to me.Not heard as yet.

Now the funny bit..3 days ago letters to myself and my wife for the debt to be paid to DLC/HILLESDEN SECURITIES AND APLINS SOLICITORS ALL FUTURE PAYMENTS TO BE MADE TO DLC/ I have emailed them explaining i do not acknowledge any debt with them..no reply to date. I note others on this site it would appear that there a lot of us in similar situation with BH AND NOW THE ABOVE MENTIONED CREW....ADVICE PLEASE....the is something very funny here....

It's quite simple realy - BH have been in financial trouble for quite some time. All they have done is sell your account to DLC.

DLC now own your account - this should not have an effect on your application to the Court as you are asking for a variation in payments, i believe.

Just means in future you will pay DLC and not BH.