Would Appreciate Your Advice

weescotschick
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a mortgage from Bank of Scotlandlink3.gif which I've had for almost 8 years now and had in past been in arrears minimum and always cleared them. Past 2 or three months money has been an issue due to work problems and reduction in tax credits etc. I have got in arrears they arent a great huge amount, I have managed to pay full payments month then miss then make up again. I have had problems this month and unable to pay which now takes the arrears back up to 445.00. I have now sat down and worked out all my income etc and can start from scratch with monthly payments are normal from October 2011 with addition payments of £20.00 forthnightly towards the arrears. Do you think they will accept have the few arrangements I've had and broken? Or will they now start procedings and if so how long does it all take? Im very worried.

Thanks so much in advance and would appreciate a quick reply I seriously need to calm these nerves.

Thanks

As long as you are instigating getting your arrears sorted out with them i think you'll be fine.

You may have to send them an income and expenditure form, there is a good one on here, i'll go find a link in a minute.

Whatever else you have to pay out each month, your mortgage and council tax are the top priority, if you have to pay less to unsecured debt then so be it.

They are unlikely to start any sort of repossession proceedings until you are 3-6 months in arrears so you have done the right thing in coming here now for help.

If you need help with budget planning etc, there are many very helpful and knowledgeable people on here and the available amounts of information are quite mindblowing.

Above all, calm yourself down, your in good hands here so welcome to cag.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.