HFO Letters

foxysas
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4516 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes I will scan it in. Im positive it is statute barred but wanted them to prove what info they had first but they ignored that request for four months and now passed it to someone else. I thought HFO would have really tried more bully tactics!

Same people

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

HFO Services have been without a licence for over 2 years, the OFT are minded to refuse them a new one , HFO Capital and Roxburghe have licences, the OFT are minded to revoke these.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Yes I will scan it in. Im positive it is statute barred but wanted them to prove what info they had first but they ignored that request for four months and now passed it to someone else. I thought HFO would have really tried more bully tactics!

All companies are under the scrutiny of OFT but it looks like HFO accounts are being transferred to Rox. Have a look at this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?334112-Changes-at-HFO-Turnbull-Rutherford-%96-Quarterdeck-Law-Ltd

It looks like another M&S debt has been transferred also, so there must be more

If you have not yet make a complaint to OFT , please do so and tell them about the transfer

http://www.oft.gov.uk/contactus for the attention of Polly Ashford

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate