Gross misconduct

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4646 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I made a mistake on a customers account, no loss to the business and now after two and half weeks they are disciplining me next week (Tuesday 20th) however I have genuinely started having panic attacks and nightmares

N migranes. I have two young children and I am feeling so down depressed and suicidal. I have a doctors appointment thursday which was already arranged and feel

My tl is trying to get rid of me because she has never treat me fair and was waiting for me to make a mistake after having two kids close together. Firstly I am thinking of handing my notice in as I think If I do have to go

Back I will do something to myself and secondly if I have a sick note can they hold the hearing as I am only younghowever never been out of a job for he last 9 years.

I have spoken to employee relations who say I need to take the grievance up with the tl and I honestly catnt ear to

Speak to her. I was away on holiday last week and she text me at quarter to twelve at night to say she had a new job however I had never given her my number. Sorry if it is longwinded but I am so stressed and upset. I returned to

Work after post natal depression and she has nOt made my life easy even though I have hit and exceeded all of my targets and even stayed over unpaid. I work for a leading bank call centre

Hi jo

If you don't want to raise a Grievance with your Team Leader, read your employee handbook, it should say who else you can raise a grievance with, i.e. Regional Manager, Director Level etc. You can do it in writing, you need to send it to somebody that is going to listen too and address your concerns.

If you send a letter send it Recorded.

Heres some info on Bullying.