style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

A friend has just received a Jacobs Bailiff (yes certified) at the door enforcing a Parking Ticket.

The PCN was issued in February, the pay and display ticket had curled up on the dash board. My friend called the council and was told to send i the P&D ticket with the PCN this was done. Nothing hs been heard from either the council or TEC until today.

Best way forward plase,

SFx

Just a thought does TEC hve to issue a warrent of Execttion and if so would either the bailiff or the LA have a date?

The only date the LA have given are 2 up to the date of Order for Recover which was two months after the original supposed offence.

SFx

I have a similiar issue. My wife was parked on a yellow line with a kerb that had a single yellow blip. She didn't leave the driving seat and was only parked for a couple of minutes. We have subsequently recieved by post a PCN outlining a parking contravention:

(02) Parked or loading/unloading in a restricted street where waiting and loading/unloading restrictions are in force.

I've been back to the spot, but I'm a bit confused with the signs. One yellow sign says 'Mon - Sat 8am - 6.30pm' this also has a blue circle with a red line through it. Another white sign directly below says 'No loading Mon - Fri 8.00-9.30am 4.30-6.30pm'

What does the signs mean when placed together?

I have a similiar issue. My wife was parked on a yellow line with a kerb that had a single yellow blip. She didn't leave the driving seat and was only parked for a couple of minutes. We have subsequently recieved by post a PCN outlining a parking contravention:

(02) Parked or loading/unloading in a restricted street where waiting and loading/unloading restrictions are in force.

I've been back to the spot, but I'm a bit confused with the signs. One yellow sign says 'Mon - Sat 8am - 6.30pm' this also has a blue circle with a red line through it. Another white sign directly below says 'No loading Mon - Fri 8.00-9.30am 4.30-6.30pm'

What does the signs mean when placed together?

You should pose this in the Parking Forum.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=88

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]