Help required with enforement notice from Marston Group Ltd - very urgently!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4667 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received a notice of seizure of goods & inventory from a copany called Marston Group Limited who allege that they are High Court enforcement officers and certificated bailiffs.This compnany have advised me that that they are acting on a certificate issued by a county court with the authority of the traffic enforcement centre at Northampton.They are threatening to seize my car for an unpaid pcn of £50 issued by a south coast local authority unless I pay to them a subtaial sum in the region of £500 within the next 7 days.I am concerned as I had not received any prior notices, summons or any other paperwork fro etc from the County Court relating to proceedings against me.Is it possible for this company to seize my car when I had not received any prior notification?Any help and advice will be gratefully received.

You need to file an "out of time witness statement" as soon as you possibly can, and tell both the bailiffs and the council in question that you are doing this.

This is a legal challenge to the bailiff warrant and will force them to hold fire, and consider the circumstances you describe. YOu may get the whole thing (except the original PCN) overturned.

This is what to do:

You'll need to fill in a Te9 witness statement, which you can get here:

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfi...forms/te9_e.pdf

Tick the box which says 'I did not receive the pcnlink3.gif/NTO'

Next, fill in this "Out of Time" form.

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/H..._forms_id=2362

You will need to print off the forms and sign them. If you have a scanner, you can scan them and email them to HM courts customer services, quoting the PCNs in the subject line. customerservice.tec@hmcou rts-service.gsi.gov.uk

Then physically post the signed forms to Northampton county courtlink3.gif.

This initiates the challenge process. You'll have to wait and see how the council react in terms of agreeing to accept them or refusing them.