TXT Loans has anyone had any luck with them?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4676 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Darren,

I have found it pretty easy to set up a repayment plan with TXT Loan, they will tell you that the lowest amount they accept is £50 luckily for me i can afford that, i dont know how easy they are if you want to pay back lower than that but they are quite easy to talk to and agree with.

Hi Darren,

I have found it pretty easy to set up a repayment plan with TXT Loan, they will tell you that the lowest amount they accept is £50 luckily for me i can afford that, i dont know how easy they are if you want to pay back lower than that but they are quite easy to talk to and agree with.

are you paying back £50 a month? how much do u owe?

have an arrangement for 7 months, so 1 month more than the original amount, only just started it though, they tried to ad 150 all in all. will let you know which payment I stop on. I thought they were reasonable to be honest.

I had a plan of £50 pm and have their bank detail if you need them - unfortunately for me they've now set freds on me even though i've made payments on time

I must have been lucky! I owed 160 on a 100 pound loan and they accepted 25 a month straight away!

Tx

Has anyone had luck with these as this is another company i am gonna need a repayment plan with.

Hi there I found txt loan not too muvch of a problem , told them I could only committ to £25 a month, They tried to say I could only do £50 which I just said as not a realistic amount for my budget and that £25 was all I could realistically committ to. They accepted straight away and I set up a standing order- already started paying back-

I used the arguement that their charges were unfair and that if I paid them, I would only end up taking them to court to get them back , they caved in and made me an offer as a goodwill gesture , reducing it to less than I offered them, took a few back and forths first though, show them that you are being fair and they will have to be or risk losing any hope they would have in court.

they want me to pay £349.73 over 7 months for a loan that was originally £200/ £234 with interest, i have offered £302 what does everyone else think

I have decided to just pay the extra £47 its far easier and less hassle.

I found them quite easy to negotiate with. I offered 10 equal payments on a balance on £349.72, they replied saying they'll accept £80 payments. I said no, I can only afford £35 payments to which they said they'll accept £60 payments. Back and forward again, they said £50, I said no. Next email they accepted the £35. Persistance people!